Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

BACK TO BLOGGING....hope you'll join me!


Hi Everyone....LONG TIME...NO BLOG!!!!   I have really missed doing my blog and look forward to getting back at it!  I have lots to share with you!  I have been MISSING IN ACTION for nearly a year.  

So much has happened....but I have never stopped my paper crafting.  It did have to slow down a bit though, as I have been blessed to be able to help my mom and dad as my dad battled colon cancer.  He lost his 2 1/2 year battle on October 26th, 2013 after the cancer metastasized to his brain.  My folks would be celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary this Sunday, November 24th, had my dad made it just a little bit longer.   I hope I have that many years with my husband!!!

I have also had my fourth child, Erik graduate high school!  My fifth, a daughter, Becca, is graduating in June of 2014...and then my husband and I will only have two left at home...Kate currently in third grade and Adam a sixth grader.  Life just continues to happen and changes so quickly!!!!  

I am committed to making this blog a success and keeping it up to date now that life is calming down a bit.  So be sure to check back regularly for updates and ideas.  

Tell your friends about me and help me get the word out that I AM BACK!!

I chose now to get back at it because Stampin' Up is having an incredible sale and I wanted you to at least know about it.  Click on the link below to see what is on sale...there are some FANTASTIC deals!!!



There are also some FUN weekly deals to check out!  Just click below.

I have some projects to share with you also...so don't forget to check back!  I will be posting one later today!  Thank you all for your support and encouragement!  I can't wait to blog with you today, tomorrow and in the future!

Thanks a bunch!!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...