Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Advent Calendar 2013

I am so excited about this years Advent Calendar!  I have been working on my shop...trying to organize it and find a better way to display things...and while doing so I had this idea for an Advent Calendar.  Last year I made my first one...ever...we never had one growing up...so I never thought to have one.  I had a blast making it...and LOVE how it turned out!  Here's a picture of it.


I spent yesterday executing my plan...I came up with my very own design...right down to making the little bag.  I am super excited about how I am going to display it...in my window.  I'm a little behind...  I should have worked on it during the holiday...but I was having quality time with my family....(sure enjoyed having most of my adult kids home for a few days)  Here is a sneak peek.  I LOVE that it is so simple.  I will finish it and show you it on display in the next couple of days!  

You're gonna want to make one so I will share my dimensions (which I figured out all on my own...YIPPEE!!!) with you when I publish the FINAL PROJECT!
  

I have four kids still at home so it has to be big enough to hold at least four goodies...five if I want to include the HUBBY...he needs a treat too!   I think I just might make one for gift to a friend with a new baby...and a couple to donate to my old churches bazaar!  Hope you like it as much as I do!  

Be sure to check back for a look at the final project and some directions!!!  Hope your day is a HAPPY one!! 

 
Thanks a bunch!!
Darla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...