Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE - Day Eight

I found these cute little heart shaped red velvet cakes the other day at the grocery store...the are Little Debbie's!  I bagged one up in a 4x6 cellophane bag, tied a piece of Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon around it and made this cute little tag to finish it off!  Seth, my twenty year old only saw the box, and of course wanted one...but I told him he'd have to wait!  Can't ruin my surprise!!!


The tag was made using the Chalk Talk Framlit.  I cut it out first in Whisper White and again in piece of Bermuda Bay from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack and adhered it to the Whisper White piece.  I embossed a piece of Real Red cardstock using the Adorning Accents embossing folder.  The XOXO was cut using the Circle Thinlit (it is an accent die).  I finished the tag off by adding a piece of Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon and a Basic Metal Button with a Bakers Twine bow in it.



I am really loving the Heat and Stick embossing powder to add bling to things!  I used it again here to add some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter!




LOVE BEGINS AT HOME...AND IT IS NOT HOW MUCH WE DO, BUT HOW MUCH LOVE WE PUT INTO THAT ACTION ~~ MOTHER TERESA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...