Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, January 23, 2014

FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE - Day Six

Today I want to show you just how versatile the framelits are.  This is from the Apothecary set.  I simply cut it out in Real Red cardstock, tied it together with Whisper White ribbon and it holds three Hersey's kisses (these are candy cane kisses left from Christmas).  To decorate this cute candy holder I simply punched two 3/4" circles from Glimmer paper, stamped the sentiment "KISSES" with the Countless Sayings 2 Photopolymer stamp set and backed it with a Bermuda Bay 1 1/4" circle, added a couple of Rhinestones and VIOLA...I was finished!  QUICK AND SIMPLE...my new motto!
Notice, back on Day 2, I used the same framelit as a topper by simply scoring it in half lengthwise.  To make it into a Hershey's kisses holder I simply layed it on my scoring board and scored it at 2" and 3".  I LOVE that you can change it up a bit and use the framelits in so many different ways....MORE BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!!!


 “Now a soft kiss - Aye, by that kiss, I vow an endless bliss.”
John Keats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...