Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE - Day One

Hi there everyone!  ARE YOU READY FOR SOME LOVE?

As I promised I am sharing my FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE projects with you starting today!  I hope to inspire you and get your CREATIVE JUICES  FLOWING!

Today's project is a VERY SIMPLE one....we made it at my workshop last night and my ladies loved it!  It's a fun tube to fill with goodies!

This tube is SIMPLE to make...and with seven kids and one husband to show a little lovin' to...I NEED SIMPLE!!!  You simply take a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 sheet of cardstock.  I used Real Red for this project!  Place a piece of sticky tape on the short end and roll it to adhere to the other end.  Then you place another piece of sticky tape to the bottom...adhere it and crimp it.  Decorate as you desire.  I used the LOVE YOU MORE stamp set from the Occasions Catalog.  I love to pair Real Red with Pool Party, so I punched out the back mat with the scallop punch.  I finished it off with some Basic Pearls and Rhinestones, a glimmer paper small heart, punched holes in the top and tied together with ribbon.  I haven't decided what to fill it with...it will be a surprise for my LOVED ONES!!!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!! I hope you find time to create and share your love!

 Keep LOVE in your heart!  A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.  ~~Oscar Wilde~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...