Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, January 10, 2014

PROMOTIONS

I want to make sure you know about the wonderful Valentine products that will be gone after January 27th, 2014.  I will be sharing ideas with you in the VERY NEAR FUTURE!
 
 
OTHER HAPPENINGS!!!

Stampin' Up is stepping up Paper Pumpkin....and there is an nice incentive to sign up!  Anyone who signs up now through February 10, 2014 will receive a FREE set of 2012 -2014 Stampin' Write Markers.

To order Paper Pumpkins you simply need to contact me or go to 
mypaperpumpkin.com
 and choose Darla Watson as you demonstrator. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...