Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE - Day Thirteen

Last nigh was my monthly workshop...and I had so much fun!  I have the BEST ladies who love to come an play!  I will share what we created in a couple of days....but for now I have Day Thirteen of my FOURTEEN DAYS of LOVE creations!


This ADORABLE little box holds three Ghiradelli chocolates and was made with the envelope punch board.  I love this color combination!!!

To make these little boxes line a 6x6 piece of cardstock or designer paper up with the 1" mark on your envelope punch board.  Punch and score.  Slide to the 4" mark, punch and score.  Rotate to the opposite side and repeat.  Now all you have to do is use the score lines as a guide to continue around your cardstock...punch and score...punch and score!  I cut the side tabs off and folded the larger ones down in the front and back.  Add a little bling and you are finished!  Email me if you have any questions!  

You'll never be disappointed if you keep your eye on uncharted territory, where you'll be challenged and growing and having fun.                 ~Kristie Alley~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...