Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spiral Flower Original Die

Hey there paper crafting friends!!! Well I fully intended to blog yesterday....BUT...I woke up late, so I thought I would blog when I came home from work...noticed that our dog, Dutch (a red bone hound dog - as in "Where the Red Fern Grows) wasn't using one of his back legs so I had to take him to the vet.  Thank goodness it is only a sprain and with a little rest he will heal!  Then it was time for my TRX core class...time to make dinner...and before I knew it my day was gone!  SO HAPPY TUESDAY!!!

 We made this project at my last workshop using the Spiral Flower Original Die!  I just love it!!!  Here is a tip for using it:  after cutting your paper, use a bone folder to gently loosen the paper fibers....it makes it much easier to fold.  It is so cute in designer paper or cardstock. 
This is my second time using the doilies...I purchased them quite a while back but thinking for sure I would come up with SO MANY IDEAS...but haven't.  I do love how feminine it makes the Tag-a-Bag gift boxes look!  I think this would be such a cute way to share cookies, candy or even a baby girl gift...something pink an frilly!!!  Below is a close up of the flowers!!!  I really LOVE how they turned out!  One is made using one die cut and the other is one die cut...cut about 1/3 and 2/3....SO MANY OPTIONS!!! Give it a try!!!

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!

 One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn't pay to get discouraged.  Keeping busy and making OPTIMISM a way of life can restore you faith in yourself.

Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...