Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Carrots Galore

Good Morning!  This isn't the project I was planning on showing you today, but I saw it on a blog up that my UP UP UP UPLINE, Stella is participating called the Stampers Dozen and just loved it!  I love it so much that I just had to share it with you TODAY!!!

Are these not the CUTEST CARROTS!!!  The best part is they are the EASIEST carrots I have ever made!  I haven't purchased my Easter candy yet so I filled one with Lime Refreshers from Starbucks and one with some CHOCOLATE KISSES!  I didn't have any grass...so I made some with my new FRINGE scissors (I guess these have been around awhile, but I just discovered them when Stampin' Up came out with them).  I just cut some Gumball Green paper and wadded and rolled it in my hands to make it look like grass.   I have photo directions below to share with you and a link to the blog that I found this adorable idea.  I also shared a link to my UP UP UP UPLINE's blog...so be sure to check out the Stampers Dozen HOP!!!


Begin with a 6x6 piece or designer paper.  I did several different sizes for fun.  The above photo shows 7 1/2 x 7 1/2, 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and 3 x 3 as well as the 6 x 6.

Fold your square piece of designer paper in half.  I scored it first, but you don't have to.

Open it up and fold both sides in to the score line.  In the video she talks of how it looks like a kite...and sure enough it does!





Flip it over and fold the top triangle down.  

This is what it will look like on the other side.  Then you simply adhere the flaps completely over each other.  I used red sticky tape to make it extra strong to hold lots of candy...especially the bigger ones.
 

Here it is...ready to decorate and fill any way you like!  I want to add some cute tags...but I really wanted to share it with you today...I will show you my tags as soon as I can!



this is where I found this adorable idea. 


This is Stella's site.  Check out the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop.
 
Today being St. Patrick's Day....I leave you with an Irish Blessing!

 May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...