Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Hello There

Good morning and Monday to you all!  Thanks for stopping by!  Today's card is made with the Oval Framelits, the Decorative Dots embossing folder (today is the last day you can get it free with a $50.00 purchase), the Boho Blossoms punch and the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack.  I made the flower pot by cutting a 2 x 1 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I then cut each 2" side at an angle so that the pot is wider at the top then at the bottom.  I punched the top of the pot with the Word Window punch and then I ran both pieces through my Big Shot in the Square Latice embossing folder.   I punched the leaves using the Bird Builder punch.  The colors I used for the flowers and leaves are Daffodil Delight, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Old Olive.  I used Pool Party, Island Indigo and Whisper White for the rest of the card.  The sentiment is from the Happy Day stamp set.  I finished it of by adding Basic Pearl jewels to the center of each flower.  I hope you love it!  It was so a lot of fun to make and went together really quickly!  Give it a try today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...