Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March Workshop

Today I am going to share with you the project we did at this months workshop!  Please feel free to email me with any questions!  I saw this on another site and thought it was GREAT!  I changed it to fit what I wanted to do at my workshop!  My ladies had so much fun seeing what the could make out of one sheet of 12x12 designer paper (alias dp)!  Everyone chose a different piece of Sweet Sorbet dp, which you can get FREE (with a $50 purchase) from the sale-a-bration brochure.  Aren't these great projects!!!!


Here are some close up photo's of each project and below is my template!!  HAVE FUN!!!


 

The card fits perfectly in the cute little box of Hershey's nuggets which are wrapped so sweetly.  I have never wrapped my nuggets...thought it would take to long, or was too cutesy....BUT I must say...I LOVE THEM WRAPPED!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...