Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Challenge - Day 30.....LAST DAY

WOW!!!  It's Wednesday AND it's the last day of the April Challenge I am participating in!  I have had a blast...and it has REALLY inspired me to CREATE!!!  Here is the card I have for you today!

This card was really fun to make.  I used the Flower Shop stamp set to stamp flowers in Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie.  I then punched the flowers out and also punched flowers of corresponding cardstock.  I added centers of Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Rhinestones and Pearls.  I really LOVE this fold...and ideas are SWIRLING around in my head!!!  I must start a notebook!  

Here is a view of the card from the side...it it a rally FUN FOLD!  To create this fold you simply cut a 10 1/2" by 5" piece of cardstock (you choose the color...mine is Certainly Celery).  Then you score it at 1 1/4, 2 1/2, 4 1/4, 6 and 8 1/4 with the long edge horizontal when you score.  Fold accordion style beginning with a mountain fold!  


Thank you for following along on this challenge!  I hope you found many ideas that you will be able to use on future projects!  Have a WONDERFUL day!   Drop in again tomorrow to see what May brings!!!!


 "I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me a heart FULL of JOY.  Let's face it, FRIENDS MAKE LIFE A LOT MORE FUN!"

Charles Swindoll











   



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...