Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

April Challenge - Day 6

FLOWERS GALORE!!!  Today I have more flowers for you!  I really wanted to use the Hardwood stamp to make a rail fence....I can't wait to try some more things with it!  I woke up this morning thinking Christmas tree, wreaths and garland!  I LOVE it when my mind gets going about creative things and not worry things!  My FAVORITE Bible verse is Philippians 4:6-7....but...yes...I do still worry!  So here is what I have for you today!

                                                              
 I made the rail fence by cutting apart the Hardwood stamped image.  I stamped the stems with the Too Kind stamp set and the flowers are made with the Petite Flower stamp set and punch, as well as the Itty Bitty punch and the Boho Flowers punch.  I cut the grass with the Fringe scissors, but I really wanted the rail to show so I opened the grass up by cutting spiky cuts on each blade and eliminating some blades....it was worth the time...I LOVE the look!

 

Philippians 4:6-7

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...