Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

HELLO

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day.  I went to Modesto to visit my mom.  She had fallen and is so sore she can't get out of bed.  It is so hard to watch you parents age and not be able to do things.  I'm glad I went and was able to spend some time with her!  

Today's card is one we made at my workshop last night!  It is a clean and simple card.  

I have seen this sun on so many different blogs....I decided to give it a try.  I paired the colors Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.  The rays of the sun are made with the banner punch that ALL of my gals got FREE during Sale-a-bration.  (It's in the new catalog too...YIPPEE!!)  I used Polka Dot Parade designer paper as well as a piece from the Brights Paper Stack.  I punched out eleven banners and adhered them to the back of a 1 3/4" circle...it doesn't make it all around but 12 is too many...and the open space is covered by the sentiment.  After adhering the banners to the circle I punched another circle (also in Daffodil Delight) and glued it to the back.  I used both sides of each designer paper and made a pattern.  I think it would also be REALLY CUTE with all polka dots or chevron stripes.  When the sun was complete I attached it to the Whisper White cardstock with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from the Four You stamp set.  I added some Basic Rhinestones for a little bling...(Candy Dots would be cute too!)  Quick, simple, clean and cute card!  

Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...