Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Weekly Deals and Workshop Card

Good Day to you all!  Today I am sharing a card I made at my workshop last night!  We made a couple of my watermelon projects from last week, but I needed one more card.  I loved yesterdays card and wanted to share it with my ladies, but I really wanted Becca's card to be unique so I changed it up by using a different sentiment AND...I added a slice of WATERMELON! 

I also decided to enter into a "ANYTHING GOES BIRTHDAY" challenge at http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.com/


I love it as a birthday card.  The sentiment is from Sassy Salutations and fit just perfectly on the tag!  I used the Boho Blossom punch, the Bird Builder Punch and the  
1 1/4",  1 3/8" and 1 3/4" for the watermelon slice.  I was able to make six slices out of one circle of watermelon layers!  I think it adds a cute little touch!  I also changed up the seeds by making them out of the leaves from the Bird Builder punch...when I punched out the bird in Basic Black.  The other colors I used are Strawberry Slush, Old Olive, So Saffron, Early Espresso and Whisper White.  I really like the clean, easy layout....GIVE IT A TRY!

Here are you weekly deals....don't forget you get FREE goodies from me when you order from my online store or join my team!

I will send you three free projects for every $50 spent at my online store and if you join my team I will send you your choice of a free pack of designer paper!

Weekly Deals

Afternoon Tea II Kit -- Digital Download
Afternoon Tea Ii Kit - Digital Download
Price: $9.95 $5.97
Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Argyle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Price: $7.95 $5.96
Blushing Bride 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Blushing Bride 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Cherry Cobbler 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Cherry Cobbler 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Chocolate Chip 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Chocolate Chip 3/4" Chevron Ribbon
Price: $8.95 $6.71
Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die
Hearts A Flutter Framelits Die
Price: $24.95 $18.71
Label Petite Curly Punch
Label Petite Curly Punch
Price: $12.95 $9.71
Silver Basic Metal Buttons
Silver Basic Metal Buttons
Price: $7.95 $5.96

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the colours and the great punches/dies. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...