Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, August 11, 2014

BLENDABILTIES and VIVID VASES

Good Morning everyone!  I had a FUN weekend and sure hope you did too!  We were able to celebrate a 21st birthday with a TREASURED young lady, in a BEAUTIFUL place!  Today I am sharing the card I made for her!

I just love these colors and chose them for this for the Color Throwdown ChallengeThe stamp set I used is Vivid Vases.  The colors I used are Real Red, Bermuda Bay, Smokey Slate and Whisper White...oh...I did add a bit of yellow on my flowers.  I used my Blendabilities. They are so much FUN to color with...can you see the shadowing?  Do you see those polka dots on the very last vase?  I made those using the color lifter blendabilitie pen.  After coloring it in, I just tapped the pen end (not the brush end) several times....don't hold it down though!  I know this because I did it...and it bled...so just gently tap it 3 or four times!  

I also used the Large Polka Dot embossing folder for the very first Whisper White layer.  I LOVE THIS EMBOSSING FOLDER!!!  A piece of ribbon and designer paper finished it off nicely!  I did add a few sequins and rhinestones for the birthday girl....but forgot to take a picture. 


Here is the challenge...TRY IT!!!




....and remember that card I made last week...





...it works for this color challenge too!!!


Open your eyes to a new world out ther, waiting for you to come out and explore.  Welcome this new morning with a smile and determination to do something great.

Have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!



 

4 comments:

  1. CUTE cards! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown. (P.S. Please remember to use a direct link to your post when you participate in the challenge. It makes it a lot easier for us to find your entry and be able to comment!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...