Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Blended Blooms and Blendabilities

HELLO...HELLO!!! Sorry for the late post today...I started my card yesterday and then my son, Seth, took myself and a few of my other kiddos to our LAKE to go four wheelin'!!!  Many of you know...and are experiencing our California DROUGHT!  It is amazing to see just what has happened to our lake.  Many of our creeks have dried up...leaving dead fish behind...I'm sure praying for a lot of snow and rain this upcoming fall, winter and spring!

This shows how dry it is....and, sorry it's smokey because of fires...but that little thing at the top of that hill...is a water maker to show a high spot in the lake!  CRAZY!

....so anyways...I didn't finish my card until this morning....


I have been wanting to play with my Blendabilities so I got them out of their boxes!  I stamped the Blended Bloom flower in Memento ink and started playing!  This is my first time using them...I am pretty happy with how it turned out!  I tried this technique I had heard about where you just make dots...that its what I did on the large flower...the smaller one...I just blended and shaded!  

After I was finished I wasn't sure how I wanted to make it into a card...so I went to bed and slept on it!  Waking up refreshed and READY to CREATE...I decided to use a sketch...from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.  


I had to trim it down a bit and turn the sketch on its side to make it work...but I LOVE the result!  The colors Hello Honey and Bermuda Bay are FABULOUS!!!  The Basic Black just makes it POP!


Well...I hope you are having a DELIGHT-FULL DAY and are finding time to create!  I'm headed out now to work on tomorrow's project...so come on back now...ya hear!  (I sound like GRANNY from The Beverly Hillbillies)


BE THE REASON SOMEONE SMILES TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...