Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

FREE SHIPPING, WEEKLY DEALS and MORE!

Good morning....good morning...good morning!  It's gonna be a GREAT day...I can just feel it!!  I got up (4:45am)....against my better judgement...to go to bootcamp this morning.  When I arrived, it was just myself, another gal and our instructor and we were going to have a step class.  Well...if you know me at all...I AM TOTALLY UNCOORDINATED!  I can play sports....but I CANNOT DANCE...or anything similar to dancing!  My feet were so confused and kept going a different direction than my eyes were seeing my instructors feet go.  Some how...I must get what my eyes see to my brain and then to my feet...YIKES!!!  I just laughed...and giggled...and sweated (I was still moving after all) and giggled some more.  At the end of class the teacher told me it was the best I've ever done....I will chuckle about that all day!

I have a quick card to share with you today.  I made invitations for a friends daughters 8th birthday.


She is having a French Bistro Tea Party.  The silhouette is made with my Cricut as was the teapot, but the rest is all Stampin' Up!  I hope she has a FUN party!


THE BIG NEWS TODAY is that the HOLIDAY CATALOG IS NOW AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS!!!

......and I am offering FREE SHIPPING today and tomorrow!


FREE SHIPPING FROM ME, PERSONALLY, FOR TWO DAYS ONLY


Thursday, August 28 (1st day of the Holiday catalog!) and Friday, August 29, get FREE SHIPPING from me (I will mail you a check within one week of your order to reimburse you for the shipping - SORRY, there is NO way to enter a promotion code)  You can order from the Annual catalog, the Holiday catalog, from Clearance Rack (which by the way has added new items), Weekly Deals...etc.

Minimum $75 order before tax & shipping.

Orders must be placed at my online store unless you currently attend one of my workshops (you can email me your order.... by 8/29 please)
.




...and last...you can get this stamp set free!





Have a WONDERFUL DAY!
 
Thanks a bunch!!!!
Darla



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Country Birdhouse Treat/Gift Holder

Hello everyone!  Happy Thursday!  I'm so glad you stopped by for today's 3D Thursday Project! I am the designer this week and I crea...