Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Birthday!

I have a quick post for you today...my kiddos are all home and we are going to float the river...the Trinity River!  They are all home because my third son, Seth, turned twenty-one yesterday...so we celebrated together!  Which brings me to my post. 

Today I am sharing his birthday card.  I used the same sketch as for the card I posted yesterday...I needed to get it finished quickly, because of course...I procrastinated!  So here it is!!!


ENJOY YOUR DAY!  I will be back!
 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Love the glittery red arrow! Happy birthday to your 21 year old!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Natalie! I LOVE that you take the time to comment on my blog!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...