Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fall is in the air!

Hey Everyone!  Hoping your day is going well!  I'm STRANDED at home today...no car!  We had to buy new tires and they are being installed today!  I did get to go to the gym at 5am this morning though....

Today....I HAVE A CARD for you!  See...you can trust me!  I love fall...and I woke up to a chilly fall morning today...only 46 degrees....I LOVE IT!  I'm so ready for the hot days to be over...and I'm praying for lots of rain and snow...to end the drought in California!  ALL THAT to say...I have a fall card for you today!

Today's card was made using the Wondrous Wreath, Hardwood and For All Things (for the sentiment) stamp sets!  I used the new In Colors, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Tangelo Twist.  These colors are so deep and rich...I LOVE THEM!  The window and shutters were stamped in Sahara San on Whisper White cardstock. 


Here is the inside of the card....I had to add just a bit of color

I want to make a card kind of like this only with a door instead of a window...so stay tuned!





As ALWAYS....THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!   
18 Quotes That Will Make You Fall in Love With Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...