Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Grateful

Good morning everyone!  I hope  you had a DELIGHTFUL weekend!  The weather was perfect here!  I was busy running kids to soccer games, sewing lessons and horseback riding lessons.  I was also BUSY getting ready for my upcoming retreat!  YEP...I have a four day scrapbooking retreat starting this Thursday....don't worry, I'll keep in touch!  Look for photos here next Monday to see how much fun we had!  

Today I have a card to share with you!  It's another fall card.....I LOVE FALL!

I made this card using the THANKS from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set.  I simply made some pumpkins with the 1" circle punch and the oval punch an adhered them with dimensionals, covering the word thanks.  I LOVE the vines and leaves which I colored with my markers.  The colors I used were Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss and Tangelo Twist.  I did add a strip of Washi tape from the Color Me Autumn set.  The sentiment is from the Gratitude for Days stamp set.  I added a new gold button, some leaves that I watermarked with VersaMark from the Fall Fest stamp set and cut out with  the Fun Fall framelits.  Of course...I had to add a little BURLAP TWINE...my new favorite...to finish it off!

I wanted to do something simple in the inside so I layered a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock on the Blackberry Bliss base and then I added a piece of Very Vanilla layer on top of the Mossy Meadow.  Before I added it though I cut a leaf from the Fun Fall framelits out of the corner....so the Mossy Meadow shows through!  I inked the edges of EVERYTHING with Soft Suede!


Blessings to you and yours today and every day!





2 comments:

  1. Love the fall colors!! Very pretty card, love how you've finished the inside too!! Have fun with the retreat, I always hear such great things about it from SK! The weather should be absolutely ideal! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Natalie! Wish you were coming too! It would be GREAT FUN to have you join us somethime!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...