Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Just a FEW more Curvy Keepsake Box Creations

WOW!  It's Wednesday already!  Too often life just flies by!  I have been OBSESSED with this Curvy Keepsake Box Die...I am so sorry...that's all I have been doing!  (I did mop my floors yesterday...and do a little laundry!)  I PROMISE....I am going to have something different for you tomorrow!  

....but today...I have a few more creations for you!



Yesterday I shared a horse that I had made for my nine year old daughter so today I have to show you a baseball I made for my SOON TO BE TWELVE year old son...he said to me this very morning...13 days until my birthday.  I silently gasped...I hadn't realized it was so close!  YIKES! Time REALLY does fly by!  ANYWAY...I used the Chevron Border punch to make the stitches on the baseball...I had to add the stitches while it was laying flat so they would stay adhered! 


Here's an up close of the tag...made with the Stars framelit and the Playful Pennants stamp set.  I forgot that I had a punch to punch them out...so I fussy cut them...and then I found my Petite Pennants Builder punch!  That would have made things a little easier! 

My birdhouse is my FAVORITE!  This will make such a cute Christmas ornament!  I used the Hardwood stamp and the Bird Builder punch and the grass is made with the fringed scissors...I just cut some strips and wadded them up!  EASY!




This adorable sentiment is from the Endless Wishes stamp set....and don't you just LOVE the snowflake sequins?  They are in the Frosted Sequins set found in the Holiday Catalog! 
 

I made these flowers with the Flower Fair Framelit Dies and the Spiral Flower Die.  The leaves are from the Bird Builder punch, the HI is stamped with Skinny Mini Alphabet stamp set.  I think this will make a really cute table place settings or gifts for a gathering!



 As always...thanks for stopping by!  Have a FANTASTIC day...and find time to CREATE!

 

 

3 comments:

  1. More amazing curvy keepsake boxes! Love them all! You are SO creative! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...