Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Wreath


Good AFTERNOON!  Yep...it's afternoon!  I am way behind on getting this blog post out!  I was beat from my retreat this weekend so I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday...well I did unpack!  Last night I stayed up really late catching up on four episodes of The VOICE (love that show)...so this morning, I went to the gym...came home and fed kiddos and got them to school...came home AGAIN...and WENT BACK TO BED!  


I wanted to share with you all that I am going to be adding a TUTORIALS section to my blog.  I have received so many requests for tutorials (especially Curvy Keepsake Box creations) that I think it will be easier and quicker to have tutorials available at a click....I do have to figure out how to do it...but it is COMING SOON!

I do have a card to share with you today and weekly deals!  


I just love the Hardwood background stamp!  You can do so many things with it!  I cut the leaves out with the Fun Fall Framelits, inked their edges with Early Espresso ink and adhered to the Hardwood layer with dimensionals.  I added a pumpkin to the bottom to make it look like an old door or wall.  The pumpkin was punched with the 3/4" circle punch and ran through the Decorative Dots embossing folder.  Again, I inked the edges and adhered with dimensionals!  I'm planning on having my ladies make this card at my workshops next week!  LOVE the richness of the colors!  


There are some FANTASTIC weekly deals this week too....




 


Look at this beautiful stamp set that will soon be coming out!





 Thanks for stopping by!  Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!  See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...