Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Fry Box

Good morning!  Happy Monday!  WOW....what a weekend!  The weather up here was crazy at times....LOTS OF RAIN...thank goodness, we need it so much!  My husband was on call...so he worked all weekend....trees had fallen into power lines...so he had to help get the power back on!  Meanwhile, I played in my workshop, watched movies with Adam and Kate and watched a couple of FANTASTIC SF GIANTS games!  

One of the things I worked on is a fry box that I'm  sharing with you today.  I've been working on a few things to take to my booth tomorrow as Halloween treats and here's my latest creation!

I used the Fry Box Die along with the Fun Fall framelits for the ghosts and pumpkins.  The ghost was stamped with Versa Mark and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  The pumpkins were stamped with Versa Mark (for a watermark) and the faces were stamped with black Memento ink.  The moon was made with the Circle framelits set.  I lined the inside of the box with Back to Black designer paper.  The BOO TO YOU is from the Good Greetings stamp set. Now I just need to fill it and it will make a great little gift!  Hope you liked it and that you find time to create today!

Off for a walk now...then house cleaning....then hopefully some creating time! Hope you all have a FANTASTIC DAY!  


I'm leaving you today with a quote from Hunter Pence during an interview after last nights win over another great team...the Kansas City Royals.  

"Results will cripple you. Focus on your effort, focus on your preparation and focus on your intent." 
 ~Hunter Pence 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...