Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 20, 2014

Ornamental Pine Christmas Card

Good morning everyone!  WOW!  What a weekend!  I had a fantastic retreat!  The ladies were FUN...the weather was beautiful...my husband and kiddos were great helpers with my loading an unloading!   Looking forward to resting today!

I do have a card to share with you today.  I was going to share it last Friday but couldn't get it to work on my laptop at the retreat!  I think I need a teacher!


I made this stamp with the Ornamental Pine stamp set.  I stamped  Mossy Meadow ink on the pine needles and Early Espresso on the branch.  I heat embossed the pine cones with Early Espresso embossing powder.  I finished it off by adding a bow made with the Cherry Cobble 1/2" Seam Binding ribbon and a piece of Burlap "twine".  

Now I'm wondering if this one should be my Christmas card. 

....DECISIONS...DECISIONS...DECISIONS!

Tomorrow I have a couple of new Curvy Keepsake Boxes to share with you!  I made them at my retreat.  I also made a list of about twenty different ones I'd like to create!  I need more hours in the day!  

Have a fantastic day!  If you are in my neck of the woods....ENJOY THE RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...