Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Holiday Home Fall Card and White Christmas Card

Good morning my crafty friends!  It sure feels like it is going to be a GREAT day! I have a FABULOUS card to share with you today.  My up-upline shared it with our group.  I just loved it and had to make it yesterday to share today (I had something else planned)!  I tweaked the embellishments a bit to make it my own....I hope you love it as much as I do!

Is this not a beautiful card?  It feels like your there!  I just LOVE IT!

It was made with the Holiday Home bundle, Lovely As a Tree (one of my FAVORITE stamp sets) and Hello Fall. 

The colors are Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Old Olive and CrushedCurry.   I used Flashback designer paper, Autumn wooden elements, the Oval framelits and the Triangle embossing folder.  

If you are on my mailing list I am sending instructions out today!  I you are not on my mailing list....I have added a place where you can sign up on my side bar.  This is separate from signing up for my blog....I try to send out weekly notices of what is going on in the world of Stampin' Up, my own specials, card recipes...and maybe even some of my favorite recipes...so be sure to sign up!

While I was making this card I was inspired to come up with a winter scene.  Here is what came from that inspiration!

For this card I used the White Christmas stamp set and the Northern Flurry embossing folder!  I just love the look and feel of this card too!  

I can't wait to make more...to send to friends and for my booth! 


Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope to inspire you again tomorrow!

HAPPY CREATING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...