Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Butterfly Thinlits

I'm so thankful that it's Friday!  I'm one day closer to seeing my son, Seth!  He flies into Sacramento tomorrow and my oldest son, Trevor will be driving him home!  Seth is working for a welding company that travels all over the U.S. and it's been a couple of months since I've seen him...so I CAN'T WAIT!  

I have a card to share with you today that I made with the BEAUTIFUL Butterflies Thinlit Dies!  I have more to come...but I hope you enjoy this one!  It's just a simple card...no sentiment...blank inside...you can use your FAVORITE designer paper.  I punched the small butterfly with the Elegant Butterfly punch and added a few Basic Pearls and some simple White 1/4" Cotton ribbon!  I ABSOLUTELY love it!  I think it would make a great card to put in a pack of cards...maybe 12 or so...with several different colors of designer paper and butterflies!  I guess I better get BUSY!  

I hope you enjoy your weekend!  I know I will!  THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY!


HAVE A GREAT ONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...