Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, July 10, 2015

A Week of UPCYCLING - Day Five

Hello to my crafty friends...and HAPPY FRIDAY!  I am headed down the mountain today to do my grocery shopping so I'm up and at it early this morning!  I hope you have a FABULOUS day and find just a bit of time to create!  
Today is the last day of my UPCYCLE week!  I hope you have had FUN and found some INSPIRATION!

I have a FUN back to school project I want to share with you today...so let's get started!

I usually buy my baking powder at Costco...in bulk, but for some reason I had this small empty can....and that is what I chose to create today's project!














I used a piece of Schoolhouse designer paper to wrap around the can...and another piece of designer paper to use as the band (alphabet).  I made the apple with the 2" circle punch and the leaves are from the Flower Fair framelits.  I created the pencil using the Washi Label punch, the 1"square punch and the tree punch.  I added some Burlap Ribbon that I unraveled to finish it off!  I LOVE IT!!!


Here's a close up!  Could it be any cuter?  I used it for pencils, but if you had a bigger can...say a Girl Scouts nut can...you could do the same theme and feel it with yummy goodies for your teacher.  This was a really simple project to make...I know my 10 year old daughter would be able to make it.  

Well...that's it!  I hope you have had as much FUN following along as I have CREATING!

Thanks bunches for stopping in each day to see what I've been up too!  Have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND...STAY SAFE!!


~TODAY'S THOUGHT~

"In the Book of Life, The answers aren't in the back." 

— Charles M. Schulz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...