Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Definitely Dahlia

Good morning!  Hoping you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!  It's a busy day for me!  First I'm teaching my spin class...then I'm headed down the mountain to my Workshop!  I can't wait to get down there and see all the gals! I'm so blessed to have such WONDERFUL ladies at my workshops!

I want to share another project that we will be making at today's class.

I made this card using the Definitely Dahlia stamp set.  I simply stamped on a piece of Typeset designer paper using Memento Black ink. I added a butterfly punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch and some 5/8" Hello Honey striped, cotton ribbon.  The sentiment is from the Happy Happenings stamp set and punched out with the Washi Label punch.  I added some Basic Pearls and Candy Dots to finish it off nicely.


I love the inside of this card.  It is quite stunning I think!  This card is a simple, elegant card to make.  

The color options are endless!  I choose Basic Black, Hello Honey and Very Vanilla...but I have visions of many other colors!

I hope you have found a bit of inspiration today! Thank you so much for faithfully stopping by!


~Today's Thought~

Take a step back, 
evaluate what is important, 
and enjoy life.

-Teri Garr-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...