Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Happy Birthday Watercolor Wash

Good Thursday morning to you!  I'm back on the mainland...catching up on sleep, laundry, cleaning and HOPEFULLY a little creating!  I must admit though...I had such a WONDERFUL time with my family in Maui, that I didn't have time to miss my workshop!  

If you follow my blog or my facebook page, you already know that we celebrated our 26th anniversary while on our trip.  That day we went to the top of Haleakala to see the sun rise.

It was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!





We also celebrated my son, Seth's 22nd birthday while we were there. Today I want to share that card with you!





For this card I again used the Watercolor Wash stamp set using Old Olive ink.  I added a bit of GRUNGE with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in stamped off Island Indigo.  I used my punches to make a few different sizes of circles and ran them through the Elegant Dots embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Remembering Your Birthday stamp set.


Of course...I added a little to the inside of the card!  My son loved it! I was excited to hear that he has saved all the cards I've made him! I'm gonna have to send my kids some just because cards!

I'm happy to be back home and back in my workshop today.  I'll be back tomorrow with something new!  

I LOVED being with my family in a BEAUTIFUL place....I LOVE being a mom and a wife...I've been truly BLESSED!




~Today's Thought~

The family.... We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. 
~Erma Bombeck







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...