Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, August 28, 2015

Lighthearted Leaves...ONE MORE TIME!

Hey There!  Well...it's 8:00 o'clock Friday evening and I'm finally getting around to blogging!  Better LATE than NEVER...I suppose!

I joined a swap in my Stampin' UP! group where we each make a card, mail it to the organizer (me) and the organizer sorts them, makes sure every one has one of each card, and sends them out to each of the participants!

Tonight...I have the card I made for the swap.  I will share the others next week...so be on the look out!
I just LOVE how this card turned out! I signed up to use the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set and I've been playing with it all week.  This is what I came up with. 

The colors I chose are Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow.  

I dry embossed the Tip Top Taupe piece of cardstock with the Woodland Textured embossing folder.  The leaves were heat embossed with VersaMark and white embossing powder which I then sponged with my daubers and the above ink colors. I also used the Leaflits framelits to cut the group of Mossy Meadow leaves out.  I embellished with Linen Thread, curled thin strips of Mossy Meadow and an acorn from the Woods Elements.  I should mention that the designer paper that I stamped the maple leaf image on is from the Typeset paper pack!

As always...don't forget to add a little something to the inside of your card.  This sentiment and leaf are both part of the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.  Again, I heat embossed the leaves with VersaMark and White embossing powder and sponged color over the top...a BEAUTIFUL look for a FALL card!  

I sure hope you and the gals in my group love my card and are INSPIRED!

I sure to love what I do...and sharing what I do! Thanks bunches for following along....even late on a Friday evening!

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!

~Today's Thought~


Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...