Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Over the Rainbow

Well...yesterday was the first day of school!  It was kind of tough!  I'm always ready for summer vacation...then I'm always ready for school to start...but today was WAY TO QUIET!!!  I kind of wandered around aimlessly...not knowing where to start.  If you can believe it...I didn't even go into my workshop!

I do have a card to share with you though! 
I used the Over the Rainbow stamp set for the rainbow using Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Perfect Plum inks. The sentiment...from the same set, is stamped in Memento Black ink.  




The clouds were made with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  They were stamped with Tempting Turquoise ink and punched with the Tree Builder punch.

I stamped part of the sentiment on the front, and part of the sentiment on the inside simply by inking the words that I wanted.  I decorated the inside with more rainbow colors and added another butterfly that I punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch.  Of course, I had to add a butterfly to the card front as well...and a few Basic Pearls.

It's a great card to send someone who needs just a bit of encouragement to keep going don't you think!

Well...I'm getting ready for my workshop tomorrow, so I will say goodbye for now!  You have a FABULOUS day and THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by!

~Today's Thought~

"The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...