Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Among the Branches

Good morning everyone!  I hope life is treatin' ya well!  We had another fire start yesterday.  A truck was pulling a trailer, something was dragging and sparks started this one.  Highway 299 was shut down in both directions for a while.  My husband (and other linemen) had to go shut power off as a precaution.  It was close to town and homes so they got on it quickly...with helicopters and planes carrying water (which is pretty exciting to watch) and lots of land crews! Today...we are SAFE and PRAYING FOR RAIN...SOON...LOTS OF IT!!!!

I have another Halloween card for you today!  My brain is on overload with ideas...I MUST CREATE...I MUST CREATE...I MUST!!!!


For this card I used the Happy Haunting designer paper again.  I LOVE those little goblins!  I also made some of my own goblins with the Owl Builder punch, the Large Oval punch and a Scalloped Circle punch.  The sentiment is from the Among the Branches stamp set.  I heat embossed it with VersaMark and Black embossing powder.  This set has some really cute Autumn and Christmas stamps, I'll share it below.  The pumpkin is made with the Extra Large Oval punch and the other side of the Happy Haunting designer paper. (I was able to use scraps from yesterday! YIPPEE!!)




I KNOW you know this....don't forget to decorate the inside of your card!  I used a scrap piece of designer paper, made a pumpkin using the 1" Circle punch and another goblin with the Large Oval punch.  It really makes the card SPECIAL!!






Here's a look at the stamp set!  Isn't it FUN?


Item # 139823  $17.00 Photopolymer











Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you're getting some ideas for the upcoming holidays! Soon we'll be doing some Christmas projects!  




~Today's Thought~

Dance like the photo’s not being tagged. Love like you’ve never been unfriended. Sing like nobody’s following. Share like you care. And do it all like it won’t end up on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...