Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree...

WOW!!! It's Wednesday already and it's the LAST day of September...which means it's OCTOBER ALREADY!!! The days sure do pass quickly!  Dang...it will be Christmas before we know it!

I have a FUN and QUICK project for you today!  It's a Christmas tree that I made with the Cutie Pie Thinlits!  I hope you LOVE IT!!!


Isn't this a GREAT treat box!  It goes together so quickly and was easy to decorate.  You don't even have to add the Hershey Nuggets tree stump if you don't want to!  

It's SIMPLE...SIMPLE...SIMPLE!  Just make the box (I used Mossy Meadow cardstock) and decorate it. I used Basic Pearls, Home for Christmas Designer Buttons, Home for Christmas Enamel Dots and Iced Rhinestones.  I should have added some Real Red Pompom Trim to the bow...but that's all I would change and I still can!  All that's left is to fill it with goodies...you do have to do that before you add the stump though!  

I hope you have time to give it a try!  


Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!  See ya tomorrow!


~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...