Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 12, 2015

Christmas Tags

Good Morning Everyone!  I hope your weekend was wonderful!  Did you get lots of things accomplished?  How about a little bit of rest?  I went to Modesto to visit my mom for her 84th birthday.  I spent last Thursday cooking so I could take dinner down to celebrate...and then I forgot it!  The first thing I had to do when I arrived was go grocery shopping and remake birthday dinner.  We had a nice visit...in spite of the late dinner!  We dropped my mother-in-law off at my sister-in-laws house to go see the Broncos play the Raiders!  She is a Peyton Manning fan and had a ABSOLUTE blast!  Sunday evening, on our way home from Modesto, we stopped so our son Adam could play one, last, fall ball game at Big League Dreams in Redding...it was a beautiful night, great game and he struck out nine players (last game he struck out eleven).  He was thrilled!

Now...I'm home and I have a workshop tonight...I'm ready for it, but wanted to add one more project, so this morning I decided to make a couple of Christmas tags...and that's what I'm sharing with you today!  

I think it's so much FUN to add personal tags to packages.  I don't always get it done, but it is my goal for this year!  I think I will make a different tag for each child...then I will know whose is whose...but they won't be able to figure it out (cause I won't put names on them). For today's tags I used a piece of 2" x  4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and a 2" by 4 1/2" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock.  

I stamped the snowflakes with the Holly Jolly Greeting stamped set using VersaMark and White embossing powder.  The sentiment if stamped in Early Espresso and is from the same stamp set.  I punched the Christmas tree out of Home for Christmas designer paper with the Tree punch.  I tied a bow using threads from White Jute at the top to finish it off! 

The other tag is simply stamped with the Wonderland stamp set in Mossy Meadow.  I tied a piece of 1/4" Real Red Cotton ribbon through the hole in the top and added a Snowflake Element with some Linen Thread.  I inked the edges of both tags to give it a worn look.  They came together so quickly...and I think they are a FABULOUS touch to any package!

That's all I have for you today!  I hope you'll join me again tomorrow!  I think I might have a week of tags!  Have a GREAT rest of your day and THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by!


~Today's Thought~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...