Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Home for Christmss

Good morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a fantastic week!  I didn't get any creating done at all this weekend!  I'm having withdrawals!  I did help my husband build our horse corrals with the panels we got in Lincoln on Friday...so it was a productive weekend...and we did create...just not my kind of creating!  

I have one last card that we made at my October workshops to share with you! (now it's time to get ready for November's classes).  It's a lovely Christmas card!

The colors I chose for this card are Soft Suede, Real Red, Very Vanilla and Mossy Meadow.  The designer paper is from the Home for Christmas paper pack.  I cut a 3 3/4" X 5" piece of Very Vanilla cut a circle in it with my Circle Framelits. You could also use your 
2 1/2" Circle punch.  I wanted mine just a bit bigger!  I used the circle that was cut out on last weeks card with the cardinal on it.  After cutting the circle out I ran it through my Big Shot using the Softly Falling embossing folder. I cut a piece of designer paper 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" to put underneath the circle, attaching directly to the piece of 4" X 5 1/4" Real Red cardstock.  I then attached the embossed piece of Very Vanilla with dimensionals.  The tree was cut with the Perfect Pines framelit out of the same piece of designer paper...one side is the music...the other side is the greenery! I tied a piece of 1/4" Real Red Cotton Ribbon on the side and added Winter Wonderland embellishment to the top of the tree.  Simple...but kind of elegant!
For the inside of the card I added a Merry Christmas sentiment (sorry, I forgot to take a photo!)

I hope you find time to create today!  I'm sure gonna try!  It's a tough day for me...it was two years ago today that my dad died and it's my daughters 19th birthday and I won't get to have a family birthday dinner....CREATING will calm my spirit!

~Today's thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...