Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Happy Scenes and Cozy Christmas

Hello Everyone!  How are you this fine Thursday morning?  I'm hoping LIFE is GREAT for you all.  I know it can't always be...but I hope and pray you find at least a bit of JOY in your day today!

I want to share a Christmas card I made with you today!  I just LOVE how it turned out!
I used the Softly Falling embossing folder to create the snowflake background in Whisper White cardstock.  Then I stamped a piece of Home for Christmas designer paper with Versa Mark using the Happy Scenes stamp set and heat embossed it with white embossing powder! Finally I cut the window using the Hearth and Home framelit...tied a Home for Christmas designer button to it using burlap twine I cut from Burlap Ribbon. SIMPLE yet LOVELY!  I just think it is a BEAUTIFUL Christmas card!  I'm having a hard time deciding what to make for my own cards this year!  I do hope you find inspiration for your card here on my blog!




Don't forget to decorate the inside of your card! I used the Cozy Christmas stamp set for the sentiment, a piece of the same designer paper from the front of the card and a couple of Home for Christmas Enamel Dots...just a special touch!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see ya again tomorrow! 

Have a LOVELY rest of your day!






~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...