Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Joyful Season

Hello!  How's your Monday going?  I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend and finished ALL of those projects you started...hahaha!  We had a pretty exciting weekend!  My oldest daughter is now ENGAGED to a TERRIFIC guy! My husband and I are THRILLED....and I can't wait to hear what her plans are and how I get to help!  

Today I have a card that we are making in my monthly workshops!  It's a very FESTIVE Christmas card!

The base of this card is Very Vanilla. The first layer is a piece of 4" X 5 1/4" Mossy Meadow cardstock.  The next layer is a piece of 3 3/4" X 5" Season of Cheer designer paper.  I stamped the red robin and the sentiment with the Joyful Season stamp set.  After stamping the bird, I sponged the sky around him with Pool Party ink. Behind the sentiment I added a piece of 5/8" striped Mossy Meadow ribbon.


I stamped the inside of the card using the same stamp set.  I did find that it was easier to add the berries with a marker as my ink pad was too juicy and I was getting ink where I didn't want it!  I love the weathered look of the JOYFUL...it gives is a traditional, rustic feel!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to!  Have a WONDERFUL WEEK!  See ya tomorrow!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...