Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

What's Retiring?

     Stampin' Up!s Holiday catalog retiring list!


            Most items WHILE SUPPLIES LAST

Ecard_HM-Retiring_dbws_11.23.15_US_CA
THIS IS VERY EXCITING!!!  For the FIRST TIME EVER - Stampin' Up! is announcing what is retiring from the Holiday catalog while you can still order from it.
We are saying goodbye to retiring products from the Stampin' Up! holiday catalog; but before we do, Stampin' Up! is giving everyone an opportunity to order their favorites. 
Retiring products will only be available until January 4, or while supplies last (stamp sets will be produced through December 28 -all other items are while supplies last), so now's a great time to order them before they're gone!
Download the retiring list by clicking on this link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...