Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, February 8, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 8 (Salted Almond Tube)

Hello friends!  Sunday is here already...weekends sure go by fast! TOO FAST!!

Today's 14 Days of Love - Day 8.  I bought a tube of Salted Almonds from Starbucks (I save these) and decorated for my sweetheart.  I cut a piece of Love Blossoms designer paper 3 1/2" X 5" and wrapped it around the tube, attaching it with Tear & Tape adhesive.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set.  I heat embossed it with white embossing powder, punched it out with the 1 3/4" circle punch and sponged the edges with Whisper White Craft Ink using my daubers.  Here's another cute heart punched out of White Corrugated cardstock.  For the top I punched a 1 1/2" circle and gently pushed it inside.  Then I wrapped a piece of Tear & Tape ribbon around the edge so I could adhere a piece of White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon.  I attached the sentiment to the ribbon with a piece of Jute twine that I pulled from the Jute Ribbon.  Don't forget to add a little bling...I added a Basic Rhinestone!  SO CUTE....and if you haven't tried those Salted Almonds....they are DELICIOUS!!

Thanks so much for sharing your Sunday with me and stopping by!  Have a BLESSED day with family and friends!  I'll be back tomorrow with Day 8!


~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...