Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Balloon Celebration and Timeless Texture Birthday card

Good Morning! I hope you all had a lovely weekend and FUN Valentines day! My kiddos are off of school this week and we have lots of appointments (my daughter had teeth pulled yesterday to get ready for braces)! Today I have a workshop in Redding so I'm heading down the mountain!  I'm so glad it's today because they are calling for snow on Thursday and Friday! I really like to be home when it snows...it's so relaxing...and if I DON'T HAVE to drive in it...I DON'T!  I do want to share one of the projects we are making today...it's a REALLY CUTE birthday card!


I made this card using the Balloon Celebration and Timeless Textures stamp sets!  (Timeless Textures is a NEW FAVORITE...I'm sure I will be using it often and it goes GREAT with Gorgeous Grunge).  I inked a piece of watercolor paper using Bermuda Bay ink and my Aqua Markers, let it dry and punched it out with the new Balloon Bouquet punch.  The string is stamped with the Balloon Celebration stamp set (this will also make a WONDERFUL stem for a flower...STAY TUNED!). I stamped the texture with Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Sahara Sand inks using the Timeless Textures stamp set.  I added a little bling with Basic Rhinestones and the bow is tied with Bakers Twine that comes in a combo pack in the Occasions Catalog.


I used the same two stamp sets to decorate the inside of the card!  You know how important that is to me! My daughter turned 11 last week and this is the card that I made for her!  SHE LOVED IT!!! I hope my class today love is too!

Well...that's it for now!  Have a TERRIFIC day! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by! 

Stay safe and warm...and FIND TIME TO CREATE!  





~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...