Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Floral Frames and Botanical Builder Framelits

Hello everyone!  Hopin' your day is going great!  Mine has been busy!  Had to take my son's truck into the repair shop...pay bills at the Dr.'s office I work at...pay bills at my church...run kids around...YIKES!  I'm ready to sit and relax, but it's almost dinner time!  THANK GOODNESS for left overs!!

I have a card to share with you from my May workshops! It is one of my FAVORITE cards...I LOVE the colors...the design...I just LOVE it! The sad thing about it is that the framelits are retired as well as the designer paper...fortunately I stocked up (on the dp)!

For this card I used the Large Polka Dot embossing folder on Crumb Cake cardstock which I had already layered onto a piece of Delightful Dijon cardstock. I used Botanical Garden's designer paper to punch a 2 1/2" circle to fit in the flower from the Floral Frames framelit that was cut in Delightful Dijon. The rest of the flowers were cut using the Botanical Builders framelits. The leaves were punched using the Bird Builder punch, which is also SADLY retired! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your evening!!  I hope you find time to create!



~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...