Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Day One

Good Afternoon friends!  Gosh...another day has gotten away from me! Today is the FLIP FLOP PARTY so I've been busy pulling it all together! Before I got started I went for a bike ride (about 20 miles) with a girlfriend and in between I had to go into the office to do payroll! Five of the girls have arrived and are downstairs playing TABOO...a couple more are due anytime now and will be off to do our FLIP FLOP CRAFTS!  

I totally had something else to share with you, but my up-line, Sarah Wills at Sarah's Ink Spot, sent me some cards that she created with the Thoughtful Branches Bundle to share at my workshops. She made a card for a variety of seasons and over the next week, I'd like to share them with you! You're gonna LOVE each one of them!


We start school on August 16th, so I chose this card to share first. Isn't it cute! I thought I would change the sentiment to HELLO...(or GOOD LUCK), add a gift card to our local coffee shop or Starbucks and give it to my daughter's teachers to start the year of caffeinated!

I have not yet played with this set, but I know I'm gonna LOVE it! I have so many ideas swimming around in my brain...it kind of makes me crazy sometimes!  I plan to get out to my workshop this weekend to see what comes about!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great night! 


~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...