Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Paisley

Good Morning! Well...when I went to schedule today's blog post...I realized I hadn't published yesterday's blog post...it was still a draft, so you're probably seeing two posts today!  SORRY about that...but I sure hope you enjoy them both! Now...I'm off to spin class...TRYING to get healthy!



Today's card is made with Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Paper. The colors I chose are Night of Navy, Delightful Dijon, Very Vanilla and Mint Macaron. The sentiment and the background of the sentiment are from the Best Birds stamp set. I cut a beautiful leaf from Copper Foil sheets, using the Paisley framelits. I attached the leaf to the sentiment with Mint Macaron Striped 5/8" ribbon and Kraft Rope trim. The sentiment is attached to the designer paper with dimensionals! 







Of course I added just a bit to the inside of the card by stamping (in Mint Macaron), the background from the sentiment...again fromt he Best Birds stamp set. I love the colors in this designer paper...they are GORGEOUS! You're gonna LOVE those Copper Foil sheets too!!! OH the POSSIBILITIES!

That's all I have for you today! I'm headed down the mountain for my workshop! Hoping it goes smoothly...and that I don't have any HOT FLASHES!  Hope you have a WONDERFUL rest of your day! Thanks bunches for stopping by!






~Today's Thought~
(advice for men)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...