Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas Fun Scrapbook Page

Hello there folks! Well it's Tuesday evening and I just realized I hadn't blogged yet! Today is my husbands birthday so we've been CELEBRATING!!! Well...we said goodbye to our son, Seth, who was suppose to be home for Thanksgiving but had to leave for Louisiana for a job..the plumber came and we got a new toilet...we worked in the Soup Kitchen...we went to the dump...now that's what I call CELEBRATING! The kids and I are making a special dinner for him now and the yellow cake with chocolate frosting is already to eat...all in all...it's been a good day!

I have a Christmas scrapbook page to share with you today...made with scraps of designer paper and the Starlight thinlits.  The background paper is from the Candy Cane Lane designer paper pack. I REALLY like this paper! Very simple, but very cute! I love scrapbooking Christmas and I can't get enough Christmas paper...WE ALL HAVE OUR VICES! 


That's it for today! I hope life is going smoothly for you all as you get ready to celebrate Thanksgiving! Remember...one thing at a time! Try not to get overwhelmed! BREATHE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...