Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Woodland Vellum

Hello Friends! It's Wednesday evening and I'm finally able to blog! My computer...or internet hasn't been working correctly (and I'm not tech savvy) so I haven't been able to get to my blog. Here I am now though...

Today's card is another from my November workshops. It is so very SIMPLE and so very BEAUTIFUL! The first thing you do is run a piece of Vellum through your Big Shot. I used the Woodland embossing folder. SU vellum is nice and thick so it doesn't tear and crack when you dry emboss it.  Next I added a piece of Silver 1/8" ribbon using 1/8" scorpal tape to the front and the back of the vellum.  I also added small dots Multipurpose Liquid Glue in strategic areas to adhere the vellum to my Night of Navy cardstock. After attaching it, I simply hid the glue with Basic Rhinestones that look like twinkling stars!

Then sentiment on the inside is from the Be Jolly By Golly stamp set. I used Night of Navy ink to stamp it on Whisper White cardstock and added a few Basic Rhinestone to tie it all together! 

I really LOVE the look of the embossed Vellum and hope to get out to my happy place to play with the vellum some more!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hopefully all goes well tomorrow and I'll share another project from my November classes! Enjoy your evening...stay warm!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...