Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, December 16, 2016

Softly Falling Jar of Cheer

Good Morning crafty friends!  Happy Friday!  I'm so EXCITED that it is FINALLY Friday and I get to have my kiddos home for TWO WEEKS!!! We're gonna start our baking tomorrow!  I love this time with my children!  It's so fun!  My two youngest kids are still at home and they started their own tradition a couple of years ago of making gingerbread cookies together. They do this all on their own...it's really fun to watch them working together and loving each other...and YES...making a mess together!! I"ll share photos later!

I have a Christmas card to share with you today...OF COURSE!  Hope you find some inspiration!
I used this card for a Facebook Hop a couple weeks ago, but never shared it on my blog!  I love its simplicity! 

First, I stamped the Christmas tree image in Pear Pizzazz using the Jar of Cheer stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Real Red with the Hang Your Stocking stamp set.  After stamping, I embossed the stamped piece of cardstock and the card base at the same time using the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I embossed them together so the snowflakes would line up perfectly! I covered the bottom of the cardstock with another piece of cardstock so that the sentiment was not embossed (this might have to be a future video...hard to explain). I added some linen thread to creat a rustic or country look! I REALLY love this card! This might be one you get in the mail if you are a customer of mine...be on the lookout!

Well...that's it for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!! I so enjoy sharing what I love!

ENJOY your weekend!  It's a BEAUTIFUL, crisp and clear morning here with no rain for a few days! I LOVE the rain and we need it so badly, but I sure love it when some sunshine is sprinkled in!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...