Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cool Treats, Tasty Treats, Frozen Treats

Hey there!!! Happy Tuesday! Well...I'm gonna enjoy one more day of sunshine before the storms come in tomorrow! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE the snow and rain...but it's great to have a little sun mixed in with it! Even better is going down the mountain and it's 65 degrees...folks are walking...riding their bikes...it is GOOD to get out of the cold for a bit!  

I have a FUN card to share with you today! Our team leader posted a SKETH CHALLENGE, and I decided to give it a try! Hope you like it!

Here's the sketch we were challenged to follow!

...and here is the card I came up with!  To start, I turned the sketch on its side. My card base is Whisper White with the first layer in Flirty Flamingo. Another layer in Whisper White holds all the action! First I used Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape as my background. I used the Sale-a-bration FREE stamp set, Avant Garden, to stamp the spotted background in Mint Macaron.  I used the Sprinkles embellishments to add color to those same corners. The HAPPY BIRTHDAY sentiment is from the Cool Treats stamp set and is stamped in Flirty Flamingo onto a Whisper White oval which was cut using my Stitched Shapes framelits.  The ice cream cone is cut in Crumb Cake, using the Frozen Treats framelits.  The scoop of ice cream is Flirty Flamingo with Chocolate Chip chocolate sauce and a few more of those very cute Sprinkle embellishments!

I added another sentiment to the inside of the card (also from the Cool Treats stamp set), as well as some more Sprinkle embellishments and the same Tasty Treats Washi Tape that I used on the front of the card!
SO CUTE!!! 


Well...that's all I have for you today! Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to find time to create!  

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!