Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Cupcakes & Carousels Anniversary Card

Hello everyone! I just realized that I had this post in DRAFT mode from Friday...I didn't post on Friday!!! YIKES!!!  Reflecting on my day...I had a lot of errands...a girlfriend came by for a visit after a MONTH long vacation...so awesome to see her!  I remember sitting down to blog...yep...then I went to choose which card I would use in my photo files THEN...it's all a blur...I was SIDETRACKED!  Yes...I saw how UNORGANIZED my photos were and spent the next four hours organizing photos...my husband was working late, the kids were at friends houses...the perfect time to organize photos!  Then...I got the call...the call that my daughter was sick, and throwing up...YIKES!!! I went to pick her up...(barf bowl in tow), got dinner for my son who had since arrived home and NEVER returned to my computer! 

So here I am today to share last Friday's post...not because I have to, but because I want you all to know that LIFE GETS CRAZY!!!

I have a BEAUTIFUL anniversary card to share with you today! The card base is Very Vanilla, first layer Basic Black and the next GORGEOUS layer is designer paper from the Cupcakes & Carousels paper stack.  I LOVE THIS PAPER! Next I ran a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock through my Big Shot using the Flutterings embossing folder and matted it onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock! I cut a strip of So Saffron cardstock to stamp the sentiment on. The sentiment is from the Falling for You stamp set! I topped the sentiment with a piece of Vellum. I punched a circle using my 1 3/4" circle punch in Bermuda Bay and then I used my Stitched Circle framelits to cut another circle, just a bit smaller in Vellum to adhere to the top of my Bermuda Bay circle. I adhered the sentiment and the circle to the embossed butterflies using dimensionals!  Last, I punched my butterfly using the Elegant Butterfly punch from the same designer paper as on the card base. I added a few pearls and it was finished! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

For the inside of the card, once again I used a piece of the beautiful designer paper form the Cupcakes & Carousels pack.  I used the Elegant Butterfly punch to punch another butterfly, this time in Bermuda Bay and topped it with one punched in Vellum. I stamped the inside sentiment in Memento Black.  It is from the same stamp set as on the front, Falling for You. Of course, I had to add just a few more Basic Pearls!  I hope you like it...I sure do!

Well...that's it for today!  I hope you are inspired to CREATE!  I at least hope that it gets your creative juices going! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!