Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Love You Lots Baby Card

Good morning friends!! It's raining hard here in Weaverville...a nice day to have a fire, a cup of hot chocolate and read a good book...or drool over my Occasions Catalog and all the free things I can get from Sale-a-bration.  I'm gonna do just that...after I blog, clean up from home group last night...go in and pay some bills at work...LIFE sure gets in the way sometimes! hehehe

I have a friend who had her second baby...a little girl. I found the cutest quilt made from old chenille pieces...SO VERY CUTE...and I wanted to make her a card!  I made it...and want to share it with you today! 


I really LOVE how this card turned out!  The adorable frog is from the stamp set Love You Lots...it's a hostess stamp set that you can choose when you host a workshop. The sentiment is from the Baby Bear stamp set.  I stamped with Memento Black ink onto Mint Macaron cardstock which I mounted onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I sponged in the frogs eyes using Whisper White ink and a Q-tip (I would have used my white chalk marker, but I couldn't find it)! I added the black pupils back in with my Project Life journaling pen. The base of the card is Whisper White with the first mat being Blushing Bride. I ran this piece of cardstock through my Big Shot using my Polka Dot embossing folder. This stamp set has SO MANY POSSIBILITIES...I'll be playing with it some more!

Well...that's it!  SUPER CUTE card isn't it?!?!  I had FUN making it!  I hope you have a WONDERFUL day...and that you find time to CREATE!  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

~Today's Thought~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

It's March 17th.......

 Have a FANTASTIC day and ENJOY the corned beef & cabbage!